Brooklyn Bridge at Night Photography Tour
Capture the legendary beauty of NYC’s Brooklyn Bridge and the iconic Manhattan skyline on a 2 hour photography tour at NIGHT. Join an expert photographer in Brooklyn who will show you where and how to photograph the beautiful Brooklyn Bridge and surrounding area. Your guide will ensure you get the best views and learn advanced photography skills — and how to hone what you already know —as you go. Bring your digital camera to shoot stunning Brooklyn Bridge souvenir images. Appropriate for all skill levels. Don't forget your tripod!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Take amazing photos of the Brooklyn Bridge while on the bridge itself.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Manhattan Skyline, New York City, NY
See the amazing Manhattan skyline from the Brooklyn Bridge, including the World Trade Center, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, and Brooklyn.
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge Park, 334 Furman St, Brooklyn, NY 11201-9750
From the Brooklyn Bridge you will also see Brooklyn Bridge Park.
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
The Empire State Building is one of the most visible landmark in NYC and the Brooklyn Bridge offers great views for snapping photos.
Pass By: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
One of the newest landmarks in NYC is now the World Trade Center.
Pass By: Woolworth Building, 233 Broadway, New York City, NY 10003
Contrary to popular belief, it is the Woolworth Building and not the Empire State building which set off the building boom in NYC.
Pass By: The Municipal Building, Chambers and Centre streets, New York City, NY 10007-1602
Stop At: Manhattan Bridge, South Street and FDR Drive, New York City, NY 10002
Photograph the beautiful Manhattan Bridge from the Brooklyn Bridge park.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Wholesome Farms Market, 108 Jay St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The Brooklyn Bridge is readily accessible via Grand Central Terminal/Metro North by transferring to the 4/5/6 subway train downtown and then the A train
- The Brooklyn Bridge Park is wheelchair accessible.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- NYC Photo Safari is committed to maintaining a safe environment for both staff and participants a like and is taking appropriate measures ensuring everyone's safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.