Brooklyn, Bronx and Queens Coach Tour from Manhattan
Leave behind what you know about New York and explore vibrant communities of Orthodox Hassidic-Jews, Greeks and Italian-Americans, as well as the Caribbean, Middle-Eastern and Russian cultural enclaves. This service is a complement to the traditional city tour of Manhattan, and represents the authentic “melting pot” of the real New York!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Van or Bus Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Astoria Park, West Shore of Queens extends from south of the Triborough Bridge to north of the Hell Gate Bridge, Astoria, NY
Astoria Park is located along the East River in the borough of Queens where we will enjoy a view of Manhattan
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Upper East Side, New York City, NY
Drive through the Upper East Side known for its wealthy residences
Stop At: 161st Street and River Avenue Take the D or the 4 Subway uptown to the Yankee Stadium Subway stop, Bronx, NY 10452
We will stop by Yankee Stadium home field for the New York Yankees baseball team
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: ARTHUR AVENUE, E 187th St, The Bronx, NY 14058, USA
Arthur Avenue is known as the Bronx's "Little Italy", ideal for a coffee break and rest stop.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
The Brooklyn Bridge is one of the iconic images of New York City. The bridge connects the boroughs of Manhattan and Brooklyn, spanning the East River.
Stop At: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
Our last stop is at Grand Central Terminal a commuter rail terminal and a historic New York landmark. Its Beaux-Arts design incorporates numerous works of art.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :811 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.