Brooklyn Dyker Heights Christmas Wonderland Bus Tour
If you're looking for something to do in New York City during this holiday season make sure you put this on your list! It's cheery, it's bright, it’s Christmas, it's NYC, it's everything Christmas about Christmas!
This Brooklyn neighborhood, looks like it is out of this world during Christmas time. Dyker Heights Christmas Lights is the cutest and most spectacular area of houses decorated for the holiday season. It's blocks and blocks of Christmas lights and fantastic decorations. The neighborhood goes all out with beautiful nativity displays, nutcrackers, inflatable santas, lights and more.The place glows with bright lights, buzzes sound, and literally bumps with holiday music on full blast. It's fun to see how some houses mix it up every year.
It is a recommended experience and a perfect night out for families, groups of friends and even a date night!
This is a great place to go if you enjoy taking pictures, as there are a lot of photo opportunities!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- 1 hour walking tour of Dyker Heights
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, NY
Get ready to experience the spectacular festive lights of homes in Brooklyn's Dyker Heights this December. In a tradition that started in the 1980s, householders festoon their homes with extravagant lights and decorations, making the area one of the most magical in New York City. Viewing the lights is a must-see during the holiday season and on this tour, you'll explore the district to the full to see all the must-see decorations and displays in their full, technicolor splendor.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dumbo, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Take a stroll under the Brooklyn Bridge to capture brilliant shots of Manhattan's illuminated skyline.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :790 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
Departure Time :4:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Due to the traffic conditions in NYC for Christmas Season, the tour may last more than 3.5 hours
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Restrooms may not be available on this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Due to current COVID19 pandemic the group size is limited to 12 passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.