Brooklyn Navy Yard World War II History Tour
The Brooklyn Navy Yard was once home to the world’s busiest shipyard during World War II. Visitors can travel by bus and explore the grounds on this 2-hour historical tour. With the help of an expert guide, guests get an up close look at the contemporary industrial park, with essential stops at some of the yard’s key sites, like the Naval Film Exchange, Dry Dock 1 and the famed Naval Hospital. Listen in on recordings from a handful of the 70,000 workers who toiled on repairs of battleships and aircraft carriers during World War II and gain a deeper understanding of the men and women behind the effort to win the war.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Bus and driver
- Map of the Brooklyn Navy Yard
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brooklyn Navy Yard BLDG 92, 63 Flushing Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11205-1005
Pass By: Turnstile Tours, Corner of Flushing Ave and Carlton Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11205
Departure Point :Brooklyn Navy Yard, Brooklyn, NY, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.