Brooklyn Vintage Shopping & Street Art Tour
Join me as your fashion forward friend and style guide on this journey through art and fashion! Fall in love with Bushwick's culture as we explore it's hidden gems! I will provide you with some of my best style tips and ideas on how to best incorporate different looks into your every day wardrobe. We will discuss what you're looking for prior, as well as your preferences to ensure you get the most out of our time together
Due to my previous experience working as a fashion buyer specializing in Vintage fashion I can identify garments by era based on style and construction ensuring you get the best value for your money.
This magical journey is for all you serious street art, vintage lovers and fashion fanatics!
We will visit the bushwick collective street art murals as well as 2 shops.1st location is a secret underground vintage boutique beautiful, well curated with treasures from all over the world! 2nd shop is a true NYC thrift shop with loads of bargains and variety!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Personalized Styling Services
- Customized Digital Shopping Map
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Food not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bushwick Collective Street Art, 427 Troutman St, Brooklyn, NY 11237-2601
For this trip we’ll be exploring the neighborhood of Bushwick Brooklyn, home to some of the best curators local artists.
This part of town is well known for it's iconic street art! We will be passing by the Bushwick Collective graffiti murals at the commencement of our tour as we head to the first stop.Get your camera ready you want to miss out! Discover the unique culture, tastes, art and fashion that is Bushwick. Travel off the beaten path like a true local, these locations are all hidden gems you won't find on your own!
We will commence our shopping trip at a hidden underground vintage studio. Our next and last shop is a true NYC Thrift Shop we will visit 3 locations total. The art murals and two shops. This is a walking tour wear comfortable shoes, we will walk 0.3 miles approximately 6 minutes total between locations.
I will provide you with my digital shopping map that includes the best local food, entertainment and shops as well as the shops we will visit. IG @eclecticwolf
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :2 Wyckoff Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a walking tour, we walk up to 2 miles. If you cannot stand for a long period of time or have trouble walking this is not for you
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- COVID 19 REGULATION MASKS ARE MANDATORY! You will not be allowed in most Public places without them
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.