Broome 45 Minute Creek & Coast Scenic Helicopter Flight
Experience the captivating views of the world famous Cable Beach while flying north, see the sandbars and patterns of Willie Creek with the colourful cliffs and contrasts of Barred Creek and Quondong Point.
On your flight back down Cable Beach spot marine life in the azure waters, and experience views of the Broome Peninsula, Gantheaume Point, Broome Jetty, Town Beach and Chinatown.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- An exciting 45 minute Heli flight!
- Hotel Pickup and Dropoff
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Willie Creek Pearls - Cable Beach, 2 Challenor Dr, Cable Beach WA 6726, Australia
Overfly Willie Creek Pearl Farm and keep an eye out for the resident crocs!
Pass By: Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Fly the whole 22km length of white sand that comprise the world famous Cable Beach. Keep a look out for marine life including dolphins, sharks, rays and even whales in the dry season. At certain times of day you'll also see the iconic camels trekking on the beach!
Pass By: Gantheaume Point Rd, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Marvel at the incredible colours at Gantheaume Point, where the red pindan cliffs meet the azure waters of the Indian Ocean.
Pass By: Broome, Broome, Kimberley Region, Western Australia
You'll see the whole Broome Peninsula on this flight, including Cable Beach, Willie Creek, Gantheaume Point, Broome Jetty, Roebuck Bay and Town Beach.
Departure Point :9 Gus Winckel Rd, Djugun WA 6725, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any location in Broome. We'll contact customers approx 24 hours prior to the flight to reconfirm pick up times and locations. Airports
- Broome Airport, Broome, Western Australia Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Tourism Council COVID accredited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.