Broome Jetski tour from Cable Beach
Explore the beautiful Roebuck bay by jet ski. Your tour departing from Cable Beach is led by seasoned tour guides and includes use of all safety equipment and wetsuits are available to give you the best experience. This jet ski excursion lasts approximately 2 hours including a safety briefing and operates in a small-group of no more than 7 guests. It is a bespoke and personalised tour to cater for a wide range of tastes and will leave you all thrilled with the day. No two tours will be the same, just as wildlife experiences will vary with each outing.
per adult from
What's included :
- All safety equipment is provided
- Bottled water
- Wetsuits are also available in limited sizes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Firstly we meet and greet with the tour guides and our fellow tourers. We then brief everyone on the use of the jet skis and some safety points. Once completed we fit everyone up with safety gear and head out to the skis to launch.
From the beautiful cable beach we make our way to Gantheume point where there are several reefs and points of interest as we cruise past. The next bay is the start of the famous Roebuck bay and from here we see an increase of marine life. Along the way we may see Mantarays, sea snakes, fish, whales and a few different kinds of dolphins including the endangered and rare Snub nosed dolphin. As we near town beach we look into the history of the early pearlers and share some stories of the early days of Broome. Finally, we look at the beautiful mangroves and what they do for the ecosystem before heading back and opening up for some more thrilling jet skiing fun!
• Ultimate Watersports, Cable Beach Road E, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Departure Point :Lurujarri Walk, Cable Beach WA 6726, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Afternoon Tour 5/1/2021 - 9/30/2021
Morning Tour 5/1/2021 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.