Broome Pre-sunset Camel Tour 30 minutes
This is a short taste of riding on a camel in a beautiful location. Very relaxing and peaceful. Get to know your camel personaly and have lots of wonderful photos taken for you on your camera/device for free.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free freshwater pearl earrings for all the ladies riding with us.
- Discount vouchers for various things around Broome
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Enjoy a relaxing stroll along beautiful Cable Beach. Hear all about your camel and the history of camels in Australia. Our guides will take lots of wonderful photos on your camera/device for free.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Lurujarri Walk, Cable Beach WA 6726, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We have a weight restriction of 90kg per person
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.