Brown Hill Winemaker's Walk
Have you ever wanted to wander through the property of a working vineyard and winery?
Here’s your chance. After arriving at our family-owned winery, settle in for an intimate afternoon at Brown Hill Estate with winemaker Haydn Millard. Join Haydn for a walk through the estate’s charming vineyard, looking at the different varieties on the vines and the viticultural practices that affect the final wines. Finish off with a tour of the winery and a tasting in our barrel hall.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wine tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Entry/Admission - Brown Hill Estate
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brown Hill Estate, 925 Rosa Brook Road, Rosa Brook, Western Australia 6285 Australia
After arriving at our family-owned and operated winery, settle in for an intimate afternoon at Brown Hill Estate with winemaker Angus Pattullo. Join Angus for a walk through the estate’s charming vineyard, looking at the different varieties on the vines and the viticultural practices that affect the final wines.
Then head into the winery and barrel hall for an insider’s tour of the equipment and tools of the trade. As you go, Angus conducts tastings of our premium wines. The tour culminates in Brown Hill’s charming cellar door, where the Signature Range Wines are tasted.
The tours are limited to 6 people per tour and operate from Monday through to Friday, beginning at 2.30pm, ending at approximately 4pm. Bookings essential.
Not sure where to find Brown Hill Estate? Head to our Visit Us page to locate our charming village of Rosa Brook. (Hint – we’re 10 minutes from the town of Margaret River.)
Enclosed footwear is required to take the tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :925 Rosa Brook Rd, Rosa Brook WA 6285, Australia
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Enclosed footwear is required to take the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Brown Hill Estate