Brown trout fly fishing with fishing guide on Lough Corrib, County Galway. 1 day
Enjoy a day's fishing on beautiful Lough Corrib, a world renowned wild brown trout fishery, in County Galway. This package includes an experienced fishing guide (ghillie) along with the hire of his boat and engine for the day. You will need to bring your own appropriate clothing, tackle and flies and not forgetting your own food and drink requirements for the day. Spend the morning and afternoon fly fishing the trout 'hot spots' of the mighty Lough Corrib, taking a break for lunch on one of the many islands that dot this wonderful lake.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Boat, engine & fuel, floatation device, fishing equipment excl lures and flies.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lough Corrib, Ireland
Depart on a days fishing on the beautiful Lough Corrib, one of the last truely wild Brown Trout fisheries in Europe.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Derrymoyle, Cartoor, Co. Galway, Ireland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Brown trout fishing is weather dependent. Conditions are variable and the session might be cancelled at short notice or aborted while on the water due to deteriorating weather. The Ghillie will take the final decision on the day.
- Please provide a contact number. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please dress appropriately with rainproof attire and bring enough food and drink to last for a day out on the water.
- It is mandatory for all boaters to wear a life jacket on Lough Corrib.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.