Browns Canyon Half Day Raft Trip - 10am
Enjoy the beauty and excitement of Browns Canyon National Monument on a half day whitewater rafting tour down the Arkansas River. Your guide will go over safety procedures, paddling techniques and tell you about the area’s unique history, flora and fauna. This tour departs directly from the River Runners Browns Canyon outpost, a riverside property just south of Buena Vista, Colorado. Transportation is provided from the take-out at Hecla Junction back to River Runners. All gear is included in the price of the trip. Choose from 10 am and 2 pm departure times (check-in is 45 minutes prior).
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, splash top, boots, PFD and helmet)
- Transportation from take-out back to outpost
- Entry/Admission - Browns Canyon National Monument
What's excluded :
- 5.25% state park fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Browns Canyon National Monument, 307 W Sackett Ave, Salida, CO 81201-1654
Enter Browns Canyon National Monument three miles (about one hour) into the rafting trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :River Runners Browns Canyon, 24070 Co Rd 301, Buena Vista, CO 81211, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There are inherent risks with whitewater rafting. All participants must assume that risk. Everyone will need to read and sign a waiver/release form. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian’s signature on the form.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.