Browns Canyon Rafting Full Day
Bring the whole family out for a fun and exciting day on the river, great for ages 7 and up! Whitewater raft through Browns Canyon National Monument. This is not just a float trip, you will paddle through over 12 class III rapids and fun water in between. This adventure is approximately 6 hours long and you will raft 16+ miles on this exciting and scenic whitewater rafting trip!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Land and river use fees
- All safety equipment
- Entry/Admission - Arkansas River
- Entry/Admission - Browns Canyon National Monument
What's excluded :
- Optional wetsuit, splash top, and booties (footware) are available for rent day of your trip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Browns Canyon Rafting, 28395 County Road 317, Buena Vista, CO 81211-9158
You will meet at our outpost here. Our facilities have changing areas, beautiful bathrooms and a nice gift shop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Arkansas River, CO
You wild raft down the beautiful, scenic and exciting Arkansas River.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Browns Canyon National Monument, 307 W Sackett Ave, Salida, CO 81201-1654
Raft through Browns Canyon National Monument. The best and funnest way to see the National Monument
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Browns Canyon Rafting, 28395 County Rd 317, Buena Vista, CO 81211, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age 7 years old and 50 pounds, recommended
- Please let us know any dietary restrictions at time of booking
- Browns Canyon Rafting reserves the right to change river sections based on water levels, weather, and individual qualifications.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Private trips and rafts available please call for details or with any questions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.