Bruges Christmas Market Tour
The Venice of Belgium shows Christmas like none other. Bruges comes alive during Holidays, with its hundreds of years of history. The visit of this Christmas Market is a once in a lifetime experience, since it is one of the most impressive Christmas Markets in Europe.
Come and enjoy the city of chocolate, with the mouth-watering smells of cinnamon and other spices, roasted almonds, gingerbread and chocolate roaming free in the air. Try some of the local delicacies, discover the hand made trinkets sold in the several stalls spread around the old town, in an unforgettable Christmas experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide who will be with your group only
- Private guided Tour
- Possible customizing on tour with your local guide on the spot
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bruges, Bruges, West Flanders Province
You will learn about:
Belgian Christmas traditions
The history of the Christmas Markets
You will see:
Bruges Christmas and winter market
Departure Point :Markt 20, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.