Bruges Guided Day Tour From Paris
On this tour, a private guide will take you to Bruges with a comfortable car.
Bruges is a marvelous place that is also called 'the Venice of the North' and is one of the most important cities in a historical sense. It was created in the 9th century and slowly became the center of international marketplace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - The Chocolate Line Bruges
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Chocolate Line Bruges, Simon Stevinplein 19, Bruges 8000 Belgium
Visit of all 49 chocolate boutiques and taste the most beautiful chocolate in the whole world.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.