Brunei City Night Lights & Jerudong Park Playground
Explore the Abode of Peace in night mode, with dazzling city lights and scenic night views of mosques and the royal palace. To end the city night tour, food hunters can "hunt" for local delicacies at the open air market. Optionally, Jerudong Park Playground for adventure rides enthusiasts and theme parks enthusiasts can be included in the tour! This tour is suitable for families with young children who wants to have some fun, at the same time also explore the most out of Brunei under starry skies.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local dinner
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle on seat-in-coach basis
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned above in inclusions.
- Jerudong Park Entrance Ticket (available for purchase online) at http://www.thejerudongpark.com/shop/
- Enjoy dinner at a hand-picked local restaurant. After dinner, we will proceed with our city tour, but this time, you can enjoy city lights and night scenery at most of the main attractions. One could not miss the dazzling night view of the Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque, Hassanil Bolkiah mosque and the the biggest residential palace in the world - Istana Nurul Iman. Remember to take many photos of this spectacular night view! A short stop at the open air market to mark the end of city tour, and you can grab as much local delicacies as you'd like!
We can also proceed to the Jerudong Park Playground for a night of fun at your choice. One unique experience that you will have during this tour is that you can almost have the whole park to yourself with the absence of long queues like other major amusement parks in the world. Feel like a millionaire having the whole park to you and your family!
Do take note that entrance fee to Musical Fountain is included in the tour fees but the entrance fee to the playground will be at own expense. (Musical fountain is only open on Saturday nights with schedules)
The tour includes pick-up and drop-off service to and from your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Hotel in Jerudong - 6pm
Hotel in Bandar - 5.30pm
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for Seat-In-Coach rates to apply.
- No shorts and sleeveless tops when visiting mosques.
- Non-Muslims are not allowed to enter the mosques on Thursdays and Fridays or during any religious ceremonies and the tour will only cover garden area and compound of the two mosques during such events.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Bookings for above 15 people can be accepted upon request. (different rates apply, please contact us directly for more information)
- Tours can be conducted in small groups (private basis) with additional costs.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Pick-up from airport or other locations can be arranged with applicable charges.
- All attractions will be closed on the first to third day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri Celebration. (Dates are subject to changes)
- Tour departure times will be rescheduled during fasting month. (Ramadan)
- Jerudong Park is closed every Monday to Wednesday during normal days. Different opening times apply during school holidays. Please refer to https://www.jerudongpark.com/opening-hours/ for complete opening hours.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.