Brunello Organic Wineries and Ancient Abbeys with Lunch
Discover the "Tuscan Soul" by visiting places with an incredible identity and attention to the cure of the soul and the territory.
Centuries-old ( pardon, millennium-old ) abbeys which will leave you breathless with the beauty of the interior and the majesty of their aspect.
Organic and biodynamic wineries where the cycle of the season is a principal aspect and the relation with the territory is a secret to obtain incredible high quality of Brunellos, Riservas and Super Tuscans.
A different wine tour... we have selected for you the very best boutique organic wineries in the region and you will have lunch in a stunning place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Our Driver-guide will explain the territory
- Pairing lunch with a view in high-end winery restaurant
- 2 Winery tour and tasting
- Private transportation
- Visit in 2 ancient abbeys
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Abbazia di Monte Oliveto Maggiore
- Entry/Admission - Abbazia di Sant'Antimo
- Entry/Admission - Val d'Orcia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abbazia di Monte Oliveto Maggiore, 53041, Asciano Italy
Visit the majestic Monte Oliveto abbey, the masterpiece of the Crete Senesi region, with the mazing Frescos and library inside. You will feel why this place is considered "one place of the soul".
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Montalcino, Montalcino, Tuscany
Let's start with a wow! Tour and tasting in a boutique organic winery. While learning from their staff, lose yourself in the flavours of the "big reds" like Brunello and Riserva, but also white wines and Super Tuscans.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Abbazia di Sant'Antimo, Localita' S. Antimo, 222, 53024 Castelnuovo dell'Abate, Montalcino Italy
Feel the "Soul of Tuscany" continuing your trip to another incredible abbey, one of the most beautiful monuments in an ancient Roman style. The magic of this place standing in the middle of the valley will prepare your for the next step.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Val d'Orcia, Italy
Enjoy a special Lunch with a view in an incredible biodynamic Brunello winery. After the tour of the winery, we will have lunch in their fine restaurant pairing with a Vertical of their Brunellos
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your private driver will pick you up at your accommodation be it a hotel in the city centre or a villa in the countryside.If we pick-up in Siena or other villages in the Siena province the pick-up is between 08.30 and 09.30, depending on where your accommodation is located
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Semi-private transportation with English speaking Driver for the day at disposal
- Vegetarian and vegan options available at lunch
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel or its immediate surroundings
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.