Brunello Wine Tasting from San Gimignano
Enjoy a day spent in the beauty and harmony of the Tuscan countryside. Visit the surrounding areas of Siena . Explore the region of Val D'Orcia and its secular wine-producing tradition, together with the stunning Montalcino fortress. Wine tastings included.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan for a maximum of 8 people
What's excluded :
- Visit to two famous wineries.
Taste Montalcino typical wine and food, Tuscan oil, and balsamic vinegar.
Spend free time going around the streets of the amazing medieval village of Montalcino.
Enjoy stunning views of the Montalcino Valley and take some amazing picture of it.
• Fortezza di Montalcino, Piazzale della Fortezza, 53024, Montalcino Italy
• La Castellina, Via Ferruccio 26, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
• Snack with sliced cold meats and typical salami
Departure Point :Porta San Giovanni, Via S. Giovanni, 126, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Wait for our drive in front of the main door.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. A small amount of walking is involved to reach Monteriggioni Castle as it is uphill.
- Pickup and drop off are included for Hotels located within 20km from San Gimignano. If your accommodation is outside, please consider that the meeting point will be from: San Gimignano in front of Porta San Giovanni
- Please also note that if your Hotel is located inside the walls of San Gimignano in a pedestrian area, you will be asked to meet our driver just outside of Porta San Giovanni
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.