Bruny Island Overnight Explorer and boutique accommodation for two
The Bruny Island Overnight Explorer - Including boutique accommodation - is ideal for couples, work getaways, and family groups. Explore the amazing scenery and artisan food producers of Tasmania's most popular Island, with your local Tour Guide.
Your two-day, overnight tour includes a private tour at the southernmost Lighthouse Tour at Cape Bruny, all food and various tastings per person over 2 days. Boutique-style accommodation with bush settings or water views, a coastal walk to Green Pt or Fluted Cape for the more adventurous. We include Hotel and or Airport pick up and drop off. We can fully customise your tour experience after booking. The Itinerary is very flexible, mealtimes can be altered to suit the time of year. All walks are optional and can be adjusted to suit distance and fitness levels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Wine tasting at the Winery
- Local Bruny Island Guides + Private Cape Bruny Lighthouse Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Entry/Admission - Cape Bruny Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Get Shucked Oyster Bar
- Entry/Admission - Inala Jurassic Garden
- Entry/Admission - Hotel Bruny
- Entry/Admission - The Neck
- Entry/Admission - Bruny Island Cheese Company
What's excluded :
- Helicopter Transfer to or from Bruny Island
- Plane transfer to or from Bruny Island
Day 1: Bruny Island Overnight Explorer Includes meals and boutique accommodation.
Stop At: Bruny Island Premium Wines, 4391 Bruny Island Main Rd, Lunawanna, Bruny Island, Tasmania 7150 Australia
Stop for a late lunch at Bruny Island Premium Wines. Join a wine tasting, enjoy selecting from the extensive menu which focuses on local produce, and a glass of wine of your choice.
Stop At: South Bruny National Park, Bruny Island, Tasmania 7151 Australia
Visit the South Bruny National Park and
Stop At: Cape Bruny Lighthouse, 1750 Lighthouse Rd, Bruny Island, Tasmania Australia
Experience your private Tour of the Cape Bruny Lighthouse. Evening dining is at Hotel Bruny who are world renowned for providing a wonderful Seafood Chowder, Slow Cooked local lamb and many other hearty dishes. Wash this down with a Bruny Island Cider or local Beer.
Stop At: Get Shucked Oyster Bar, 1735 Bruny Island Main Road, Bruny Island, Tasmania Australia
Try some local oysters at Get Shucked or for a little extra we can organise your tour with Bruny Island Oysters and you can eat you fill. All you can eat oysters.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Inala Jurassic Garden, 320 Cloudy Bay Rd, South Bruny, Bruny Island, Tasmania 7150 Australia
Explore the Inala Jurassic Gardens and meet some of the islands orphaned wildlife.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hotel Bruny, 3959 Bruny Island Main Rd, Alonnah TAS 7150, Australia
Enjoy a two-course feast for dinner, with a glass of local wine, cider or beer.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
• Lunch: Bruny Island Winery Gourmet 2-Course Lunch and Wine tasting.
• Dinner: 2-Course evening meal at Hotel Bruny accompanied by a Bruny Island and a glass of wine or beer
Accommodation included: Your guide will escort you to your boutique style accommodation with water views and privacy or bush retreat.
Day 2: The Bruny Island Overnight Escape
Stop At: Fluted Cape Trail, Adventure Bay Rd, Adventure Bay, Bruny Island, Tasmania 7150 Australia
Bush walk to either Grass point (very easy 1 hour return - suitable for children) Or 2½ hours return to Fluted Cape (medium grade walk) Walks can be changed to suit your ability and should be discussed prior to the tour commencing. The Fluted Cape walk allows you to experience dry forests, whaling history and evidence still seen today. Enjoy spectacular views towards the Tasman Peninsula. White Wallaby are seen on this walk most days.
Stop At: The Neck, Bruny Island, Tasmania 7150 Australia
Along the way we visit the local chocolate makers, then onto the Neck Wildlife Zone – with amazing views across Adventure Bay towards Fluted Cape, Tasman Peninsula and d’Entrecasteaux Channel. Pay respect to the Nuenonne People, the original residents of Bruny Island.
Stop At: Bruny Island Cheese Company, 1807 Bruny Island Main Rd, Great Bay TAS 7150, Australia
Enjoy a relaxing lunch at the local cheese and beer makers at Bruny Island Cheese Co
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bruny Island Honey, 2184 Bruny Island Main Rd, Great Bay, Bruny Island, Tasmania 7150 Australia
A visit to the Bruny Island Honey shop with tastings included
Duration: 30 minutes
• Breakfast: You choice of breakfast to be enjoyed at your leisure in your room, this will be delivered to you prior to check-in.
• Lunch: Bruny Island Cheese Co. lunch consisting of Cheese Platter, locally brewed Beer or Cider
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from select hotels in and around Hobart at approximately 7am to 7:30 am.Airports
- Hobart Airport, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Accommodation is based on couples. Bedding configurations are queen sized beds. For twin share or an extra room, there may be a slightly higher charge. To enquire about sleeping arrangements, please contact supplier after booking.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A small amount of walking is involved and can be discussed prior to tour commencement.
- Optional extra: 3 hour Wilderness Boat Cruise can be added after booking - closer to the day as it is weather dependant.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.