Bruny Island Private Charter Service
Bruny Island is Tasmania’s premiere island-within-an-island destination. Beautiful walks and sea-cliff lookouts within national parks, it's the perfect getaway experience! In addition to stunning scenery, Bruny Island is a foodies paradise. The island showcases a variety of artisan cheese, oysters, seafood, berries, fudge, wine, whisky, gin, beer and a selection of cafes and restaurants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver guide service
- Bruny Island Return Ferry
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Neck, Bruny Island, Tasmania 7150 Australia
Then we head up to The Neck. Bruny Island is effectively two islands tied together by a string-thin, 5km-long sandy isthmus called the Neck. Renowned for its wildlife (little penguins, echidnas, muttonbirds), the island's two halves – North Bruny and South Bruny – exude very different characters: the rural north and, luring most visitors, the rugged south with its high cliffs, beaches and national park, which runs a frame around much of South Bruny's coast.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cape Bruny Lighthouse, 1750 Lighthouse Rd, Bruny Island, Tasmania Australia
Experience the raw beauty of Bruny Island's coastline and enlightening historic tour of the Cape Bruny Lighthouse, with mesmerizing views from the Lighthouse balcony and surrounding jagged sea cliffs of Southern Tasmania.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Get Shucked Oyster Bar, 1735 Bruny Island Main Road, Bruny Island, Tasmania Australia
Spend some time at the oyster bar to enjoy a selection of exquisite Bruny Island oysters.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Hobart Airport, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
- Port Arthur Historic Site, Visitor Centre, Historic Site, Port Arthur TAS 7182, Australia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.