Brussels Autoworld Museum Entrance Ticket
Do not miss the incredible opportunity to visit the Autoworld Museum in Brussels! With over 250 vehicles on display, you will learn about the automobile industry and the evolution of motor vehicles over the years.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Autoworld
What's excluded :
- Visit: Autoworld, Parc du Cinquantenaire 11, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Autoworld museum features more than 250 vehicles on permanent display, other than holding temporary exhibitions throughout the year that take on various automotive themes. The permanent collection includes models such as a 1928 Bentley, a 1930 Bugatti and a 1930 Cord and several limousines which belonged to the Belgian royal family.
Follow motocar's fabulous history and see all types of vehicles, ranging from cars and trucks to motorcycles, from the early 19th century models to contemporary cars.
Located in the center of Brussels, in the southern hall of the Cinquantenaire Park, the museum is housed in 19th century historic building built to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Kingdom of Belgium.
Departure Point :Autoworld, Parc du Cinquantenaire 11, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free for children under 6 years old
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks are not mandotory, but highly recommanded. You can bring your own or buy one at the desk.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.