Brussels Pub Crawl
Make the most of Brussels nightlife! Join our pub crawl and meet international new friends, save money thanks to our great drink discounts and explore local bars, pubs & clubs of the city in style.
The price includes: FREE Delirium Beer at the Little Delirium bar, FREE COSMO Shot, FREE Belgian Lager and a free Kamikaze Shot.
Thanks to your Pub Crawl wristband you get Happy Hour on cocktails & Free cloakroom!
For half an hour, we also offer 1eur beers! Whether you like beer or stronger liquor, there will be for everyone!
We will all meet on Brussels Grand Place at 9:30PM then explore 4 different venues, we usually start with a quiet bar to get to know each other, before pumping up the volume and going to places with DJ's cocktails, cheap Belgian beers and more! We reach the last venue at 12:45AM and its open till 6AM :-)
+ you get in for free at all the venues, bring an ID if you look (too) young!
per adult from
3 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - FREE Delirium Beer 33cl (8%) + FREE COSMOS Shot + FREE Belgian Lager + FREE Kamikaze shot
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - additional drinks available for purchase with special discounts - cocktail happy hour - 1EUR beers etc..
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Place Brussels Main Square, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Grand Place 8, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.