Brussels, So Delicious, sweet and spicy - Small Group Tour
This walking tour is ideal if you have already discovered all the highlights of Brussels and still have a keen taste for more. Yet, it could also be a first introduction to Brussels. Our guide tells you the spiciest stories and makes you taste the sweetest secrets of Brussels: waffles, beers, chocolates and more titbits fun food for which we are so famous.
Expect top tips to indulge your palate as well as interesting stories, culture, history and amusing anecdotes!
per adult from
What's included :
- 5 tastings
- Local multilingual guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Grand Place Brussels Main Square, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Since 1998 it has been a UNESCO World Heritage site.The devastating fire of 1695, caused by the army of the French King Louis XIV and a third of the city has been destroyed and the Grand Place rebuilt in 4 years.
The Town Hall a Gothic building with on the top of the tower the statue of the Archangel Michael slaying the devil.
Pass By: Manneken Pis, 46 Rue de l'Etuve corner of rue du Chene and rue de l'Etuve, Brussels 1000 Belgium
Manneken Pis is a landmark 61 cm bronze sculpture in the centre of Brussels, depicting a naked little boy urinating into a fountain's basin.
Departure Point :Rue du Marché Aux Herbes 82, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.