Discover a world, that of bubbles, where we will meet many styles in an era of recovery from ancient methods of production. Our palates will greatly appreciate it. Enjoy 5 sparkling wines with their 5 dishes in harmony in an exclusive artisanal wine shop unique in central Alicante.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - To take x Cava artesanal Reserva 36 months of rhyme, Soo Free 2018 Perellada and Trepat, Ancestral Rosado Tempranillo 2018, Atardecer en el Patio 2017 Pet Nat Tinto Velasco, Ancestral Xarel.lo 2018
- Snacks - Pate, toast and apple jam. Smoked salmon stuffed with brie cheese. Pericana toast with English cod in oil. Iberian chorizo. Rolls with chocolate.
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Los Luceros
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Los Luceros, Plaza los Luceros 20 03001, Alacant, 03004 Alicante Spain
The Plaza de los Luceros is a landmark in the city of Alicante, all who pass through the city stop to observe it, in the center of this plaza is the fountain of the stars. The architect of such an emblematic fountain is Daniel Bañuls, a renowned Alicante sculptor from Alicante.
This artistic monument is inspired by nature, and to get to know it a little better we are going to break down each of its parts.
We will continue to an exclusive wine shop to start our bubble and tapas tasting.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Placa de los Luceros, Alacant, Alicante, Spain
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people is required to take this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.