Bucharest airport transfer to Cluj Napoca - fixed price for up to 7 seats
Bucharest Airport transfer to Cluj Napoca
FREE WI-FI ON BOARD
Pick up from Bucharest Otopeni (OTP) Airport
- the driver will wait 45 minutes;
- Meet & Greet included - Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall holding a sign with your name on it.
All arrival times are monitored, and your professional driver will be waiting for you when you arrive. You will not be traveling with any other parties, so as soon as you meet your driver, you will depart for your destination. No waiting for other parties and no additional stops.
If delayed, the driver will wait up to 60 minutes after your flight has landed before making inquiries with the airline, customs or immigration.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Cluj-Napoca, a city in northwestern Romania, is the unofficial capital of the Transylvania region. It's home to universities, vibrant nightlife and landmarks dating to Saxon and Hungarian rule. Surrounding its central square, Piața Unirii, is the Gothic-style St. Michael's Church and the dramatic Matthias Corvinus Statue of the 15th-century king. The baroque-era Bánffy Palace is now a museum showcasing Romanian art.
This western city in the region of Transylvania traces its origins back to the Dacian settlement of Napuca in the 2-nd century A.D. After the Roman take-over of Dacia, it was renamed
Napoca and in 124 A.D., received the rank of "municipium". The city quickly advanced socially and economically and during Marcus Aurelius' reign Napoca received the title "colonia", the highest possible urban status in the Roman Empire.
Departure Point :We can pick up you from the hotel or airport as your choice.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.