Bucharest Chronicles with Lunch Included
Local Hosts turns tourists into locals and locals into tourists.
We know that during a tour it's best to stop for refreshments and quick bites! Thus, we've included lunch to all our tours. Join us for a different experience in small groups and off the beaten path views.
For a back to basics tour, we give you an overview of our recent past and our older much more glorious history. Starting from the University Square - probably the most popular meeting point in the city, we then move along Calea Victoriei where aristocrats, merchants, communist officials and then new capitalists shouldered each other, in their respective eras, to get a place on the city’s oldest route. We then hop in the Old Town, through a secret passage, to see tiny and gorgeous medieval churches as well as the latest boho-bougie architectural statements. You’ll also get a glimpse into the many controversies behind the House of the People. We’ll end the tour at a grand traditional inn with beer and local cuisine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - 1 street snack (covrig)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - one coffee/tea
- Lunch - 2 mici with french fries, mustard and bread
- Alcoholic Beverages - one beer (1 x 400ml)
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Revolution Square (Piata Revolutiei), Calea Victoriei Boulevard, Bucharest Romania
Key information about the city and its culture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Town, Bucharest Romania
Discovering the Old Town with a classic lunch at one of its famous inns.
Traditional and contemporary artisan souvenir shops
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Palace of Parliament, Strada Izvor 2-4, Bucharest 050711 Romania
A secret route to one of the biggest buildings in the world
Departure Point :Piața 21 Decembrie 1989, București, Romania
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Hanu' Berarilor Casa Oprea Soare, Strada Poenaru Bordea 2, București 040092, Romania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.