Bucharest City Tour
Experience the top attractions of Bucharest on a private 4 hours city tour. The capital of Romania has a rich history, a surprising architecture and a lot of touristic attractions that you have to discover. Follow your guide to Bucharest’s main attractions, including a stop at the Parliament Palace, Patriarchal Church,Revolution Square and get a glimpse of traditional country life at the outdoor Village Museum. Book this amazing tour and get to know charming Bucharest!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Parliament
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Parliament, Strada Izvor 2-4, Bucharest 050711 Romania
This building houses the Senate and the Chamber of Deputies, three museums and an international conference center. You will have the chance to see the second largest administrative building on the planet, after the Pentagon.Also known as the House of the People (in communist times) this building is the second largest of it's kind in the world. It was constructed at the end of the 1980s, together with the grand boulevards in the city centre area. For it’s construction, 21 churches, 40.000 houses and 1 stadium were demolished. The inside is decorated like a 19th century palace, all the rooms being marble plated, with silk tapestries and 2800 chandeliers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bucharest City Tour, Sos Chitilei 125, Bucharest 2700 Romania
Along the oldest road in the city(Calea Victoriei) you'll take a look at The Royal Palace, The Revolution Square, the first saving Bank and the National Military Circle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Old Town, Bucharest Romania
A short walking tour on foot in the Historical Center full of charm and elegance.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any address in BucharestAirports
- Henri Coandă International Airport, Calea Bucureştilor 224E, Otopeni 075150, Romania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child seats are free of charge. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the child seat is mandatory, please request at time of booking.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.