Bucharest City Tour with included Village Museum- Small group tour
Start your day and discover together with your professional guide, the wonders of Bucharest, also called The Little Paris of the East. Your panoramic city tour includes stops and history lessons at very important sites and places only locals know. The Revolution Square - where you will enjoy a unique lecture about the communist system of Romania before 1989. The Constitution Square - where the Romania's Parliament is located, also known as House of the People, second largest building in the world and learn more about the project that changed the face of our capital in the 1980's. Take a visit to the place where religion comes to life in Bucharest - The Patriarchal Palace & Church dating back to the 17th Century.
Complete your visit of Romania's Capital with taking a tour in one of the most impressive open air ethnographic museums in the world where you can have an encounter with an authentic Romanian village rich in monuments and artifacts from the 17th to the 20th Century.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Muzeul National al Satului "Dimitrie Gusti"
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muzeul National al Satului "Dimitrie Gusti", Kiseleff Road 28-30 In King Michael I Park, Bucharest 011347 Romania
How Romanian life was like during the 17th-20th centuries.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup possible from centrally located hotels, hostels, or apartments in BucharestAirports
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.