Bucharest Classic Tour
Bucharest Classic Tour is designed for those who want to visit Bucharest but don’t have enough time for this. In just 4 hours you get a driving tour of Bucharest, you’ll admire its architecture, large Parisian-like boulevards, you’ll stop in the Revolution Square where you’ll get more details about the anticommunist revolution from 1989, you’ll visit the Parliament, also know as the House of People, and the beautiful Village Museum.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Bucharest only
- Transportation by modern car
- Licensed English-speaking tour guide/driver
- Entrance fees to sites included in the program (The Palace of the Parliament and the Village Museum)
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Parliament
- Entry/Admission - Muzeul National al Satului "Dimitrie Gusti"
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bucharest, Bucharest
During this tour, you will enjoy a panoramic tour of Bucharest that will include the Constitution Square, the University Square, the Arch of Triumph, the House of the Free Press, the Victory Square, Victory Avenue, Charles de Gaulle Square, The Union Boulevard.
The tour guide will give you the proper explanations about the places you will see and you will discover the cultural layers of Bucharest, known as the City of Contrasts.
Stop At: Palace of Parliament, Strada Izvor 2-4, Bucharest 050711 Romania
Visit the world's second largest administrative building, the Palace of the Parliament*. Discover the story of this construction and how the communist regime erected the new civic center in Bucharest. You will enjoy the standard English tour.
*depending on the reservation for the Parliament, the order of the tourist attractions might be changed. Passports are required for the entrance into the Parliament.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Muzeul National al Satului "Dimitrie Gusti", Kiseleff Road 28-30 In King Michael I Park, Bucharest 011347 Romania
Inaugurated in 1936, this outdoor museum boasts old traditional houses representative for the whole country. In a short period of time, you’ll be able to admire different architectural styles and many other stories.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Revolution Square (Piata Revolutiei), Calea Victoriei Boulevard, Bucharest Romania
In the Revolution Square thousands of people put an end to a 45-year long vicious regime. Get to understand the communist horrors and sufferings an entire nation had to endure. Around the Revolution Square, there are many impressive buildings such as The National Art Museum, the Kretzulescu Church, the Central Library University and several others. You’ll be given an explanation about each and every one. You won’t leave this area before admiring the Romanian Athenaeum, the symbol of Bucharest.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick our travelers up from any hotel or address in Bucharest.When you book this tour, mention the name of the hotel or the address in Bucharest from where you want the tour guide to pick you up.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.