Bucharest communism tour Ceausescu former Residence with private car
Discover the true face of Communism with our private tour.
See the most important highlights of Bucharest in a private car tour of Bucharest and stop for visit at the former residence of the Ceausescu family - Spring Palace were Nicolae Ceausescu and his wife stayed in the last 25 years of their opulent and luxury lives. The palace is located in one of the richest and most exclusive districts of Bucharest in the north of the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palace of Parliament, Strada Izvor 2-4, Bucharest 050711 Romania
Drive around Palace of Parliament
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.