Bucharest Shopping Tour
Travel comfortably in a minivan to all the best shopping spots in Bucharest: Obor flee market, Jumbo, Decathlon and AFI Palace Cotroceni Mall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Waiting time
What's excluded :
- Shopping products
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Obor Market, Bucharest 021203 Romania
Explore the biggest traditional flee market in Bucharest! Wonder around or buy from the textile area, fish market, meat market, vegetable & fruits market.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Decathlon Pallady, Bulevardul Theodor Pallady 51, București 032258, Romania
Shop in one of the biggest Decathlon in Romania.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jumbo, Bulevardul Theodor Pallady 51 G, București 032258, Romania
Shop in Jumbo
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Baneasa Shopping City, 42D Bucuresti - Ploiesti Road District 1, Bucharest 015011 Romania
Shop in Baneasa Mall, one of the biggest and the best in Romania!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick-up travelers from any address in Bucharest.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.