Small Group or Private Bucharest Sights and Bites with Traditional Romanian Meal
Marry walking, history, and food on this informative and fun walking tour of Bucharest. See the sites and taste the bites while strolling around the Romanian capital, learning about the city's oft-turbulent past while seeing the main sites and landmarks. Then tuck into a delicious three-course Romanian meal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Three-course Romanian meal
- House beer or wine or soft drink
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drink
- Tip and gratuities for your guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Biserica Kretzulescu, 45 Calea Victoriei, Bucharest 010064 Romania
18th century Eastern Orthodox church located on Calea Victoriei
Pass By: Calea Victoriei, București, Romania
One of the oldest and most charming avenues in the city, replete with important landmarks
Pass By: Old Town, Bucharest Romania
From ottoman invasions to french architecture, Bucharest has seen it all and you will too by exploring the meandering streets of the heart of Bucharest
Pass By: Palace of Parliament, Strada Izvor 2-4, Bucharest 050711 Romania
On to another landmark square of Bucharest to see a stunning example of larger-than-life communist architecture, in the form of the Palace of the Parliament, the world's second largest administrative building after the Pentagon. Learn about the destruction of historic neighborhoods in order to erect this megalomaniac, controversial complex of structures, and go behind the colossal buildings to see relics of a bygone era.
Departure Point :Equestrian Statue of Carol I, Sector 1, Bucharest 030167, Romania
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Piața Unirii, București, Romania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress standard: Please wear casual dress
- For this tour you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.