Bucharest’s Iconic Sights - Village Museum and Palace of Parliament
The tour will start in front of the hotel. First you will stop for visit at Village Museum – one of the greatest outdoor museums in the Balkans who was founded by Royal Decree in 1936. There are more than 60 original houses, farmsteads, windmills, watermills and churches from all of Romania’s historic regions. Most of the houses date from the mid-19th-century. The museum has a great souvenir shop, and a stall selling traditional Romanian sweets and cakes. It even has a restaurant, La Francu, set in an original 19th-century inn. Children love the museum, and it makes for a perfect family outing.
Next stop it will be in front of the Palace of Parliament to take photos of the world’s second-largest administrative building and former dictator Nicolae Ceausescu’s most infamous creation. You will visit for 1.5 hour of Palace of Parliament
After the visit, you will go back at the location on Unirii Boulevard where you can see the famous artesian fountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sightseeing’s entrance tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide - english
- Entry/Admission - Muzeul National al Satului "Dimitrie Gusti"
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Parliament
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, meals and drinks etc.)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muzeul National al Satului "Dimitrie Gusti", Kiseleff Road 28-30 In King Michael I Park, Bucharest 011347 Romania
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Constitution Square, Bucharest Romania
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Parliament, Strada Izvor 2-4, Bucharest 050711 Romania
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: House of the Free Press, 1, Piata Presei Libere, Bucharest Romania
Pass By: Triumph Arch, Piata Arcul de Triumf, Bucharest Romania
Pass By: Victoriei Street, Bucharest Romania
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or location in Bucharest.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.