Buckingham Palace and Vintage Bus Tour of London
Discover London’s highlights by bus, boat and foot on this comprehensive half-day tour. Sitting comfortably aboard an iconic Routemaster bus, travel along the capital’s streets and see sights such as Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. Then, hop aboard a Thames River cruise boat to admire London’s famous skyline from the water. Cap your tour with a visit to Buckingham Palace. With a prebooked ticket, enjoy an audio tour of Queen Elizabeth II’s lavish state rooms, an experience only available to the public for two months out of the entire year.
Special Exhibition for 2019: Queen Victoria's Palace:
To celebrate the 200th anniversary of Queen Victoria’s birth, a special exhibition, Queen Victoria’s Palace, will tell the story of how the young queen transformed Buckingham Palace from a private house into a working royal residence.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1960's Vintage bus tour
- Thames River cruise
- Buckingham Palace The State Rooms
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
- Entry/Admission - Thames River
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
The UK's Oldest occupied Royal Palace and Fortress. Home to the 'Beefeaters' and the Crown Jewels.
Stop At: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
The London Residence of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
Cross the iconic bridge that has spanned the iver Thames since 1894
Pass By: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece in the heart of the City of London
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
Home to Nelson's column and the beautiful fountains.
Pass By: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
Home to the house of Commons and the House of Lords
Pass By: Big Ben, Parliament Sqaure Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
St George's clock tower which houses the world famous bell Big Ben.
Stop At: Thames River, London England
Enjoy a boat cruise on the river Thames from the Tower of London.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
See the incredible London eye overlooking the river Thames and the houses of Parliament
Stop At: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
Have a photo stop outside Westminster Abbey
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, Belgravia, London SW1W 9TP, UK
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Buckingham Palace Road, Buckingham Palace Rd, Victoria, London SW1W, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Eating and drinking are not permitted inside the State Rooms. Photography, video recording and filming including the use of wearable devices for non-commercial purposes are not permitted inside the State Rooms.
- Please note: this is an open top bus tour, please be prepared for the possibility of rain. On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.