Buckingham Palace Entrance Ticket with Royal London Walking Tour
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to explore the State Apartments of Buckingham Palace; they are only open for two short months each year. Tickets are limited, and demand is high! Here we include a guided stroll down The Mall and through one of London's most beautiful royal parks, as well as a glimpse into the lives of the Royal Family.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Expert local guide
- Guided walking tour
- Audio guide for Buckingham Palace
- Entrance ticket for Buckingham Palace
- Headsets where appropriate
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. James's Park, Horse Guards Road The Storeyard, London SW1A 2BJ England
Your regal tour begins at the Duke of York Column, located on St. James’, where you’ll greet your guide and embark on a walking tour of London’s royal monuments.
During the stroll to your first site, your guide provides history-rich commentary that offers insight into the British monarchy’s illustrious reign. Stop at St. James’ Palace, which has played host to iconic royals including Princess Diana and Anne Boleyn, before you continue into St. James’ Park — a green lung formerly home to the Royal Zoo.
Stroll down The Mall, designed to represent a giant red carpet leading to Buckingham Palace, and pass by the home of Princes Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall, Clarence House.
Stop At: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Then, approach the gates of Buckingham Palace, arguably the world’s most famous royal residence. Open for only two months a year, the opportunity to visit the State Apartments is a rare and exciting experience.
With an audio guide to direct your exploration, you’ll delve into the lavish chambers of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II: marvel at the opulent décor and admire rooms swathed in sumptuous upholstery, chandeliers, and priceless art. See, too, important pieces from the royal collection such as Sèvres porcelain and some of the finest English and French furniture in the world.
Please note that if you chose the Afternoon Tea upgrade option, you'll leave the palace and join back up with your host. Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the beautiful St. James’s Park to an elegant venue, where you’ll enjoy afternoon tea. On arrival, the staff present you with a delectable spread of dainty finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream, and homemade preserves, freshly made cakes and pastries, and a selection of tea.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Duke of York Column, St. James's, London SW1Y 5AJ, UK
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Spur Road, Spur Rd, London SW1A 1AA, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- Unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
- Photography is not permitted within Buckingham Palace but is allowed within the gardens
- This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking, and stairs.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.