Buckingham Palace Tickets with Royal Walking Tour Including Afternoon Tea
Combine a visit to Buckingham Palace with afternoon tea on this 4-hour tour in London. Meet your host outside the iconic palace, and then head inside with your prebooked ticket for an independent audio tour of the public rooms. After, join back up with your host for a stroll to your afternoon tea, ending your tour with finger sandwiches, scones and tea at a prestigious central hotel.
Please note: Buckingham Palace is only open to the public for approx. eight weeks each year. Tickets sell out fast, so book now to avoid disappointment
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional host
- Audio guide for Buckingham Palace
- Traditional afternoon tea: selection of sandwiches, cakes and scones
- Guided walking tour
- Entrance ticket for Buckingham Palace
- Headsets when appropriate
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Meet your host in central London and make your way to Buckingham Palace, which has served as the official London residence of the British Royal Family since the 19th century. Receive your prebooked ticket from your host, and then head inside independently to explore the home of Queen Elizabeth II, a rare opportunity only available to the public for approx. eight weeks of the year.
Plug in your audio guide and marvel at the grand chandeliers, extravagant furnishings and treasures from the Royal Collection as you stroll through the State Rooms. You’ll also see the stunning Throne Room, where formal royal wedding photographs are traditionally taken. As you wander, listen to the audio commentary for more insightful information about the palace’s royal residents, history and traditions.
After your audio tour, leave the palace and join back up with your host. Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the beautiful St James’s Park to an elegant venue, where you’ll enjoy afternoon tea. As you walk, learn how the quaint tradition is thought to have been started by one of Queen Victoria's ladies-in-waiting.
Recline in one of the plush armchairs and be delighted as the waiting staff present you with a delectable spread of dainty finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and homemade preserves, freshly made cakes and pastries, and a selection of tea.
Your tour ends after tour Afternoon Tea at the venue. With your sweet tooth soothed, bid your host a fond farewell before making your own way back to your hotel or next destination.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: St. James's Park, Horse Guards Road The Storeyard, London SW1A 2BJ England
Departure Point :Duke of York Column, St. James's, London SW1Y 5AJ, UK
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Spur Road, Spur Rd, London SW1A 1AA, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair
- Unable to accommodate strollers and baby carriages
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.