Buda Hills 2-Hour Segway Live-Guided Tour
Segway the streets of Budapest on this 2-Hour Buda Castle fully guided Segway Tour.
Ride alongside the Danube River and through the hills of Buda side and Fisherman's Bastion to the Chain Bridge and historical Pest side.
See the shoes of Danube memorial of the holocaust, Hungarian Parliament Building and round up the Buda Castle with ease on your speedy Segway. Listen to your guide's insightful commentary as you glide past each of many monuments and landmarks that your tour has to offer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional live guide
- Full guided training
- All necessary equipment (inc. helmets)
- Photo service
- Raincoats (if needed)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Enjoy this 2-hour guided, Private Segway tour of Budapest and see many of the city’s major attractions from the back of a unique, self-balancing vehicle. Following a brief orientation of how to use the transport mode of the future, glide up to the views of Fisherman's Bastion and Budapest Castle.
Your guide will give you one on one training session before you set off on the self-balancing Segway PT®, and once you get confident, your adventure starts. Enjoy touring in private groups and have a tour guide on your own, groups of up to 9 guests per guide, larger amount of guests would be separated.
Glide through the Historic District, passing the Liberty Sq. and the House of Parliament. Ride up to Buda Hill, where you can marvel at the Baroque architecture while catching the aroma of Hungarian traditional Kremshnit cake and a coffee at local famous cafés.
Pass over Saint Steven's Basilica, before winding through the Liberty Square to Shoes of Danube and the Embankment with the Parliament building in the background, heading to the Budapest highest - St. Matthias Church in shadow of the FIsherman's Bastion.
Departure Point :Budapest, Haris köz 2, 1052 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guides
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We care about our staff and guests. If you doubt your health, please cancel the booking not to risk our staff and guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.