Buda side Pub Crawl - Unlimited drinks for an hour, transportation & free shots
Discover Buda’s best ruin pubs in a pub crawl! Before heading to Buda, we get to know each other in Pest during a one-hour program with free drinks, and refuel so that we do not head out thirsty to explore Buda. In Buda, we spend an hour each in three authentic Budapest ruin pubs, where you will be greeted with free welcome shots. The journey is taken care of by our experienced chauffeur, who finally takes us to one of Budapest's biggest clubs to party until the sun comes up.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Power hour (free&unlimited beer, wine, soft drinks, and 3 shots)
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Retox Bar
- Entry/Admission - Memories Pub Crawl Budapest
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Retox Bar, O utca 41/a, Budapest 1066 Hungary
This is our first ruin pub. We are going to have a power hour here (free beers, wine, soft drinks and shots for one hour!), so we won't start our journey thirsty. This is a bar made by backpackers for backpackers, so expect a really authentic scenery!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Memories Pub Crawl Budapest, Rozsa utca 3, Budapest 1045 Hungary
In Buda, we spend an hour each in three authentic Budapest ruin pubs, where you will be greeted with free welcome shots. The journey is taken care of by our experienced chauffeur and our minivan has some traditional hungarian drinks to keep you going!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Instant, Akacfa Utca 49-51, Budapest 1072 Hungary
Finally, we head to one of the biggest clubs in Pest, where you can party until the sun comes up.
7 floors, 1200 m2 dance floors and 18 bars inside.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Budapest, Ó u. 41, 1066 Hungary
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Budapest, Akácfa u. 49, 1072 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.