Budapest Best Ruin Bars
Get ready to experience the boho grungy side of Pest! Whether you like relaxing jazz bars, open-air lounges or artsy pubs, Budapest's exciting nightlife has something in store for everyone. Built in Budapest’s old District VII /Jewish Quarter neighborhood, you’re in for a surprise! Your private local guide will show you and your group of friends the way to the mecca of ruin bars.
Visit Szimpla Kert, where the first ruined bar came to be. Take in the quirky feel and cool vibe as you walk past the many different rooms filled with treasures, fairy lights, and mismatched furniture. Start your private tour with a glass of beer or wine.
Continue for some fun at the amusing open-air pub and taste a local Palinka shot enjoy Hungary’s lethal fruit brandy and national drink, that is made from 100% fruits, before heading to your next stop.
Let's see if you will be up for more!
This tour can be 100% personalized just for you! It’s all made exclusively for you and your friends.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Quarter
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jewish Quarter, Centre of 7th district, Budapest 1074 Hungary
we visit all the famous ruin bars and clubs of Budapest
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Budapest, Andrássy út 57, 1062 Hungary
Return Detail :Instant Club, Budapest, Akácfa u. 51, 1073 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.