Budapest By Night & Hungarian Dance Performance with Dinner&Wine
Enjoy a Traditional Folklore evening in Budapest.
Spend an enjoyable evening in a restaurant, and taste original Hungarian flavours through a 3 course dinner, while enjoying an entertaining folklore show. At the end of the program we provide transfer back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Central hotel and river port pickup and drop-off
- 3-course dinner with wine
- Live entertainment
- Entry/Admission - EUrama Quality Sightseeing Tours
- Entry/Admission - Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Palace Catering
What's excluded :
- CD (available to purchase)
- Visit: EUrama Quality Sightseeing Tours, Apaczai Csere Janos utca 12-14, Budapest 1052 Hungary
The tour starts from Hotel Intercontinental - Eurama Office.
Duration: 10 minutes
Visit: Citadella setany 1 Gellerthegy, Budapest 1118 Hungary
Returning to the city center you have a marvellous view on the illuminated city from the Citadel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Palace Catering, Budapest, Nagytétényi út 64, 1222 Hungary
Guests will spend an enjoyable evening in a traditional restaurent - after and aperitif we serve you a 3-course menu with wine accompanied by a varied folklore show - programme.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :EUrama Quality Sightseeing Tours, Apaczai Csere Janos utca 12-14, Budapest 1052 Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all hotels in Budapest city center! Please be at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Hotel name required for booking and for the hotel pick up!
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Recommended for most travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.