Budapest by Night Walking Tour in Spanish
Known as "the Paris of the East", some of the most beautiful pictures of Budapest can be seen at dusk. Join us for a story ride, where you will discover the fascinating story of Empress Elisabeth and all the secrets of imperial Budapest as the city lights up in the late afternoon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Danubius Fountain
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Danubius Fountain, Erzsebet ter, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Danubius Fountain, Budapest, Erzsébet tér 4, 1051 Hungary
Return Detail :Blue River, Budapest, Jane Haining rkp., 1052 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.