Budapest Food Crawl
A culinary stroll introducing you to the heavenly pleasures of Budapest's markets and local diners. Delicacies, weirdities and a healthy burp in the end.
per adult from
What's included :
- various stops for local food and drink specialities
- wine tasting
- maps and further recommendations
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market Hall, Vamhaz korut, 1-3, Budapest 1093 Hungary
The Great Market Hall or Central Market Hall (Hungarian "Nagyvásárcsarnok") is the largest and oldest indoor market in Budapest, Hungary. The idea of building such a large market hall arose from the first mayor of Budapest, Károly Kamermayer, and it was his largest investment. He retired in 1896 and participated in the opening ceremony on February 15, 1897.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Budapest, Kálvin tér 7, 1091 Hungary
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Szent István Bazilika, Budapest, 1051 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.