Budapest Food Walking Tour
Discover Budapest through its food, flavours and tastes with our local guides who are enthusiastic about Hungary's gastronomic traditions. During this tour, starting at Budapest's famous Central Market Hall, we will take you on a pleasant walk in the downtown of the Hungarian capital, on the Pest side of the River Danube. We will have four different stops, to offer you some local bites and stories to bring Budapest closer to you. This well-paced, relaxing, fun and informative tour is a perfect addition to your travels, and you will surely fall in love with some of our real, Hungarian delicacies that you will taste on this tour.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Any additional food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market Hall, Vamhaz korut, 1-3, Budapest 1093 Hungary
Our guide will show you around in the extraordinary building of this covered market hall, where you will also taste some of our local delicaies.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Liberty Bridge (Szabadsag hid), Vamhaz Korut, Budapest Hungary
You will have a nice view of one of the oldest bridges of Budapest and your guide will tell you about it's history. There will be time for you to take some stunning photos as well.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: University Church, Papnoevelde utca 5-7, Budapest 1056 Hungary
You will be able to take some photos of the building.
Stop At: Saint George Martyr Serbian Orthodox Church, Veres Palne utca 32, Budapest 1053 Hungary
During this tour, you will pass by this unique Serbian church and will learn about how and when Serbian inhabitants arrived to Hungary.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: The Open Book Fountain, Henszlmann Imre u. 3, Budapest Hungary
You will pass by this fountain.
Stop At: Karolyi Garden, Budapest 1053 Hungary
Before concluding the tour you will take a relaxing walk through one of the favourite gardens of the locals, fresh and colourful in every season of the year.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Central Market Hall, Budapest, Vámház krt. 1-3, 1093 Hungary
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Budapest, Astoria, 1053 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Persons with COVID symptoms are not accepted
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.