Budapest Godollo Palace Royal ‘Sissi’ Residence Half-Day Tour
Visiting the impressive Summer Residence of Queen Elisabeth (Sissi), wife of Francz Josfef in Gödöllő.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Palace tour with professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: EUrama Quality Sightseeing Tours, Apaczai Csere Janos utca 12-14, Budapest 1052 Hungary
The tour starts and ends here
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Godollo, Godollo, Pest County, Central Hungary
You’ll marvel at the beautifully renovated royal palace, which is the second-largest Baroque chateau in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be at the meeting (your hotel reception or at the Eurama office) 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Hotel name required for booking and for the hotel pick up!Please note that no back way transfer to your Hotel! The tour ends at the City Center - Eurama Office.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Most travelers can participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.