Budapest Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
With a half day to discover Budapest, the Grand City Sightseeing Tour makes the perfect introduction for the first time visitor. With hotel pickup included and the option of a morning or afternoon departure, see all the key sites from the comfort of your motor coach.Your travels will take you across the Danube on the Margaret Bridge, show you the House of Parliament, the Royal Castle, Fisherman's Bastion, and much more.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- You will cross the Danube on the Margaret Bridge (Margaret Island) and drive to the Royal Castle on the Buda side. Here you will visit the Fishermen's Bastion (Promenade) and the Matthias Church (Interior visit).
You will also climb the Gellert Hill for fantastic photo opportunities of the city before crossing Elizabeth bridge and driving by the City Park towards Heroes' square (Promenade). Passing by the Opera and St. Stephen's Basilica you reach Hotel Intercontinental, where your tour ends.
Departure Point :Budapest, Budapest, Central Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
The tour will start at Hotel InterContinental (Apáczai Csere János u. 12 – 14, 1052 Budapest), please be there 10 minutes before the beginning of the tour.Pick up at your Hotel is also possible and will be 30 minutes before the tour beginning, please advise hotel name and adress at check out.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.