Budapest Krakow day tour
We do side trips for free. From Budapest to Krakow, you can stop and discover UNESCO site Banská Stiavnica or Castle of Orava or Zakopane for no extra charge. (1-2 hrs)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Side trips, lunch stop
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Budapest, Budapest, Central Hungary
Our driver will meet you up from your hotel or apartment in Budapest or in Krakow at an agreed time.
Stop At: Krakow, Krakow, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
We provide a professional, fluent english speaking driver, who will not only drives you but guide through the sights and history of the three countries (Hungary, Slovakia, Poland)
You can stop at sights along the way to Krakow for no extra cost. (1 hr each trip)
Recommended sidetrips are UNESCO site Banská Stiavnica, Banská Bystrica, Castle of Orava or Zakopane, but we can tailor each trip to your needs.
Enjoy the comfortable, door to door minibus transfer from Budapest to Krakow.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we call/message to each passenger 10-15 min. before bus arrivalAirports
- Ferihegy Airport, Budapest Hungary
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.