Budapest Parliament interior guided tour with Danube river cruise
Explore the neo-Gothic Hungarian Parliament Building,visit the National Assembly hall, and Holy Crown inside.
Hear about the 1,000-year history of Hungary’s capital from the professional guide inside the Parliament building (tickets included).
Audioguide in Spanish .
In the evening enjoy a relaxing evening cruise on the Danube river with a welcome drink. (included). Audioguide in Spanish.
During the cruise you have the possibility make marvellous pictures, cruise under the famous Chain bridge!
This lovely tour makes the perfect introduction for the first time visitor to Budapest.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- entrance tickets to Parliament building
- Danube river cruise with a welcome drink
- Spanish audioguide
- Entry/Admission - Hungarian Parliament Building
- Entry/Admission - Danube River
What's excluded :
- Food or drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
The Hungarian Parliament is one of the most beautiful Goverment Buildings in all Europe. Hear its history from our professional guide.
Wander the Parliament's historic halls, learn about the building's neo-Gothic detailing and architecture, and uncover the stories of this prominent testament to Hungarian governance. The interior visit takes 45 MIn.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Danube River, Budapest Hungary
The Evening cruise starts at the Vigadó Square Pest side, Dock Nr 7, Legenda Cruises at 09.00pm.
Admire the Evening sights of Budapest from a scenic cruise on the Danube River with a drink in your hand. Learn about the landmarks from the onboard commentary (available in 30 languages), and enjoy the onboard WiFi and your choice of a glass of Champagne, wine, beer, soda, or mineral water.
Cruise under the Chain Bridge past the Hungarian Parliament. Make marvellous picture from the river! The cruise returns to starting pier.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Pass By: Halaszbastya, Szentharomsag Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
The Halászbástya or Fisherman's Bastion is one of the best known monuments in Budapest, located in the Buda Castle, in the 1st district of Budapest. The terrace provides one of the most famous panoramic views of the Danube, Margaret Island, Pest and the Gellért Hill.
Pass By: Matthias Church, Szentharomsag ter 2, Budapest 1014 Hungary
The highlight of the tour is Matthias Church with its abundantly decorated roof . The church is a very finely executed Neogothic reconstruction fantasy from the end of the 19th century and it is a beautiful building.
Pass By: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Buda Castle district is packed with historic sights and attractions.
Pass By: Szechenyi Lanchid, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Cruise under the famous Chain bridge, and make marvellous photos from the Danube river!
During the trip learn about the history of Szechenyi Chain Bridge, the first permanent connection across the Danube between Buda and Pest.
Pass By: Gellert Hill, Budapest Hungary
Admire the Citadel building and the Liberty statute on the top of the Gellért from the cruise.
Departure Point :1: Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér, 1055 Hungary
2: Vigadó Tér hajóállomás, Budapest, Budapest, kikötő, Vigadó tér 4, 1051 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Make sure to have your photo ID/passport with you when entering the Parliament
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The Parliament may cancel the tour due to Parliament programs and state protocol events
- There is a different price of the Parliament for guests coming from the European Union and for those visiting from countries outside the EU. Please check carefully before selecting!
- You may enter the building only with a PRINTED COPY of your ticket (the PDF document). You can print your ticket at the info desk 15 minutes prior to the tour.
- You may enter the building following a security check. Larger bags, packages and objects capable of causing injury are strictly prohibited.
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization, we regularly sanitize and clean our equipment and work areas, we make hand sanitizer readily available to our guests and team members, and practice social distancing measures through providing private tours and private transfers.We will check the health of employees every day, wear masks and thoroughly disinfect our hands, equipment, vehicles and changing areas.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.