Our Photograpic Walk is a balance between sightseeing and photography tips. This walking tour can assist beginner photographers to develop more skills and confidence in using manual settings and lenses to take great photographs.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced photographer the tour we will show you some of Budapest’s night gems giving anyone unique photographic opportunities.
Night photography provide an opportunity to use a camera to capture the beauty of colours and reflections of Budapest’s lights. Tripod is a must to get the best results out of night photography. I will provide you with a professional tripod during the tour.I will also give you some interesting manual(vintage) lenses mainly with M42 mount what you can try out and take photogrpahs with them during the tour.
These lenses can be adapted very easily to your DSLR or MILC camera body and you can enjpy the sightseeing in Budapest with your camera, ready to take pro-photos.
per adult from
2 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- Tripod, Manual (analog) lenses with adapter (m42),Currently you can use them on Sony a7 bodies and on Canon EOS bodies
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Liberty Bridge (Szabadsag hid), Vamhaz Korut, Budapest Hungary
We capture and take photos of the Liberty bridge from both side using different lenses and if needed a tripod.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gellert Hill, Budapest Hungary
We climb the hill on the walking routes.Again we capture more of the city ,danube and bridges and all the beautiful panoramic views
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
We are going to visit the Castle district including Matthias Church, Fishermen's bastion and less-known places of the whole area.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Budapest, Fővám tér 24, 1056 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.