Budapest Portraits&Photoshoot/ Portéfotózás
You deserve more than selfies! I am a friendly local tourguide and photographer excited to capture your vacation memories and show you around in the city.
This tour is mainly focus on one location.Portraits and landmarks have a soul.
Capture your own beautiful moments and memories of Budapest without the hassle of using your mobile or camera.Relax and live in your Budapest moments ,enjoy the magnificent panoramic views of Budapest while I am taking photos of you from many diffrent perspectives.
Enjoy the flexibilty of my private tour.
Capture your memorable stay in Budapest with family and friends
Visit iconic places such as Buda Castle ,Chain Bridge. Recieve a minimum of 40 high resolution post-edited images via a web platform within 3 days.
per adult from
60 to 80 minutes
What's included :
- Photography equipment , camera ,lenses
- Entry/Admission - St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Szechenyi Lanchid, Budapest 1051 Hungary
We shoot portraits and other shots and also take also take look of the iconic Chain bridge of Budapest which was designed by english architects.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
We shoot and look around the famous St. Stephen Basilica on demand we can even climb to the look-out tower and also enjoy the panorama.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Fisherman's Bastion, Budapest, Szentháromság tér, 1014 Hungary
We walk around and take shots with the fairy-tale like Fishermen's bastion of Budapest. The best hours are early in the morning without the masses of tourist and morning lights are magnificent from the Fishermen's bastion and its vicinity.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Fovam Square, Fovam ter, Budapest 1093 Hungary
We are going to discoverand meet the limits of the former City of Pest and mainly take photos on the beautiful Liberty bridge.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Szechenyi Square, Budapest, Széchenyi István tér, 1051 Hungary
2: Budapest, Gellért Hill, 1016 Hungary
3: Fisherman's Bastion, Budapest, Szentháromság tér, 1014 Hungary
4: Buda Castle, Budapest, Szent György tér 2, 1014 Hungary
5: Heroes' Square, Budapest, Hősök tere, 1146 Hungary
6: Vajdahunyad Castle, Budapest, Vajdahunyad stny., 1146 Hungary
7: St. Stephen's Basilica, Budapest, Szent István tér 1, 1051 Hungary
8: Fővám Square, Budapest, Fővám tér, 1056 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.