Budapest Private Full Day City Tour with a comfortable air -conditioned car
Are you in Hungary for a short time? You still would like to discover Budapest and see everything! You have to choose our service! We show you during this 8 hour tour the most important sights in the Buda and the Pest side. We give you an overview about our capital city. We visit the most important buildings streets, avenues and some hidden unique areas on both side of the city. We drive and also walk with you to the sights. Exclusively tailored around your needs and interests with a friendly professional guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- personal guide
- transportation by comfortable air-conditioned car / minivan
- pick-up and drop-off that can be arranged from the Budapest location of your choice
- Parking Fees
- all taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your guide will pick you up from your hotel / appartment in Budapest at an agreed time. You discuss the desired route of the city tour!
The regular options are to take a look at the most beautiful bridges of the city, where the city was borned such as the roman ruins of Contra -Aquincum, the oldest Church of Pest, the National Museum, Jewish Quarter with the largest Synagogue of Europe, Elisabeth square and the Financial District (National Bank, former Stock Exchange Palace, Parliament building). Here we get a look at the Liberty Square and after driving along the Ring road passing by the famous New York Cafe, the Main Railway Station (Keleti), we arrive at City Park, where we have a look at the largest medicinal bath of Europe called Széchenyi Bath, then here we found also the oldest Zoo of Eastern Europe, Circus, and the Vajdahunyad Castle. After all, we have a break at Heroes’ Square (Millenium Square) where you get familiar with the hungarian history.
After leaving the City Park we drive back to the city center of Pest along Andrassy Avenue where we stop by the Franz Liszt Music Academy the House of Terror and the State Opera House. (Andrássy Avenue is part of World Heritage).
In the City Center we follow our tour in to the St Stephen’s Basilica (The largest church in Budapest).
As we are ready with visiting the Pest side, we drive on to the Buda side. In the Castle district (part of World Heritage) with its unique panorama, we take a walk and show you the the Fisherman’s Bastion (look-out terrace), the Buda Castle, the Dísz square, the Holy Trinity Square, the famous Matthias Church, the Alexander Palace.
Our next stop is the top of Gellért Hill with the Statue of Liberty, from where you can enjoy one of the most gorgeous panorama of Europe (this panorama is part of World Heritage). On the way down we can see the Gellért Hotel and Thermal Spa (as required the University Town and the National Theater, as well).
We finish the tour in your hotel / appartment or according to your wishes.
During the city tour our guides are flexible to set the iteneraries to your wishes. You have the chance to visit different buildings from inside as well such as: New York Coffee ,Central Market Hall, St. Stephen’ s Basilica, Széchenyi Thermal Bath, Matthias Church and many more.
Duration: 8 hours
• The route of the city tour can be totally tailor-made according to your wishes!
• personal guide
• transportation by comfortable air-conditioned car
• pick-up and drop-off that can be arranged from the Budapest location of your choice
• parking fees
• entrance fees to optional sights
• food and drinks
• gratuities (optional)
Departure Point :We would depart from your hotel /appartement or any palce of your choice in Budapest.
Departure Time :Please contact the local tour operator directly after booking to confirm your exact timing
Return Detail :Your hotel / appartement or any place of your choice in Budapest
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.