Budapest Private Walking City Tour with an Art Historian Guide
Discover the fascinating history and culture of the Hungarian capital on this 4-hour private walking tour. Stroll the streets of downtown Budapest's Pest side and admire the architecture of the financial district, Saint Stephen's Basilica, the Ronald Reagan Statue, and the Hungarian Parliament. Peek into inner courtyards and discover real everyday life of locals, with a passionate art historian as your guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional Art Historian Guide
- Interior guiding exhibitions
- Pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions, if there is any
- Minibus, car, bus, or bicycle rental, public transport tickets, food, drink, and any entrance fees
- At a prearranged time, meet your private art historian guide at your accommodations in Budapest.
Head out on your 4-hour walking tour on the Pest side of the city, passing the Hungarian Parliament. On the spacious and green Liberty Square, enter the Hungarian National Bank and admire the surrounding art nouveau buildings, as well as the Embassy of the United States facing the last Russian Monument.
Move on to Saint Stephen's Basilica, which has 30 different kind of dazzling marble inside. Listen to your guide's explanations and learn interesting facts, such as that America was named after a Hungarian.
Passing the Opera House, take a break in a café richly painted with old masters’ stunning frescoes. They also serve excellent hot chocolate (own cost).
Walk through the Jewish quarter and see small courtyards and hidden synagogues, before finishing at the Great Budapest Synagogue, the second-biggest in the world. A visit inside is recommended and at own cost.
Your tour concludes with a drop-off back at your accommodations or other preferred location in central Budapest.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
sign with traveller's namePorts
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a walking and public transport tour. Tickets are not included in the tour price. If you would like to take a car or minibus, it can be arranged
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.